Live broadcast on the web on www.oneplace2b.com
NB please join in, open an account and long on OnePlace2B ( this is absolutely free)so you can watch the live feed from you home or mobile. you will receive regular updates own by email
– cocktail showcasing Hayat High Jewelry
– Gala diner : delicious meal by the chef of Café de Paris in Monaco
– Music with : Alan Landry ” the voice of monaco” crooner & DJ .
– Auction and raffle.To the benefit of the Friends of Lebanon frothier actions amongst which the Live Lebanon UNDP project .
– bboo Bracelets by Geolines specially designed for the World League for the Right r to Happiness will be offered to the guests and some will be put for sales to benefit of the World League for the Right to Happiness, to fund lobbying European governments to register the Right to Happiness in the constitution of each state.
– Presentation of the projects: World League for the Right to Happiness / Friends of Lebanon, Live Lebanon Program
– World Award Ceremony forHapopy clovers of the World League for the Right to Happiness . The « Golden Clovers » designed and offered by the artist Marcos Marin, will be awarded for the first time ever.
The World League for the Right to Happiness this year’s shortlist at today’s date :Angelina Jolie – Arnaud Lagardère – Mathieu Ricard –
During this evening, broadcast Live on the webthanks to OnePlace2B ( do open an account ton the website to be able to watch the live feed) the World League for the Right to Happiness will reveal to the public its ranking list of the most “happy friendly” people it has chosen as according to the league they have contributed to make the world a happier place to be. The first Happy Clover ot he World League for the Right to happiness will be awarded .
le classement des personnalités choisies par La Ligue Mondiale pour le Droit au Bonheur,
2016 Ranking by the World League for the Right to Happiness :
For their positive influence worldwide
The World League for the Right to Happiness also wanted this year to pay tribute to the Principality of Monaco and to those who live and generously contribute to improve the situation of others. She dedicates special prices.
– John Martinoti, founder of the World Music Awards, whose charitable actions are innumerable ( hôpitaux écoles, dispensaires) : The World League for the Right to Happiness Award in the category “supports international talent”
– Franck Nicolas, president of the Nuit des Associations, which annually distributes donations to charities Monaco: The World League for the Right to Happiness Award in the category “Solidarity”
– Maule Bruna for the association « Les Anges Gardiens de Monaco » in the category “generosity” the World League for the Right to Happiness Award.
– Olivia Dorato young talented singer who performs regularly for the benefit of charitable actions: The World League for the Right to Happiness award in the category “Hope Monaco” by GEO
– The public Award ( in partnership with a surprise media)
150€ per person.
GEO Monaco firstname.lastname@example.org tel +33 6 07933142
wire payments : compte GEO – Nuit Internationale Droit au Bonheur RIB GEO bonheur
The first International Night of the Right to Happiness will be followed by the brunch of the International Day of Happiness *
Sunday, March 20, 2016 from 11am
sponsored by Legends Monaco
Domaine du Palladium. 99 route du val de Gorbio, 06500 Menton
* The UN General Assembly proclaimed March 20 International Day of Happiness in its resolution 66/281 of 12 July 2012.
On the occasion of the International Day of Happiness, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon joined the #happysoundslike campaign and says “Long live happiness” in the six official UN languages
email@example.com +33 6 52 98 98 44
firstname.lastname@example.org +33 06 80 86 38 79
un event by
You’d like to become a sponsor ? You are right!
The benefits for your business : Happiness is good for you too !
By combining the image of your company with the Gala night of the Right to Happiness, you position yourself as a partner of a generous movement, committed to the concrete realization of a positive and creative future. You anchor the image of your company in the great human reality of universal values: selflessness, compassion, tolerance, respect, loyalty, sense of sharing. You contribute to and convey all the principles which are precious to a lot of people, according to which they guide their behavior in their relations with others, and which are recognized in the declaration of human rights as the essential rights of our existence as human beings.
A partnership with « Friends of Lebanon in Monaco » and the World League for the Right to Happiness is an opportunity for the sponsor which will see its name and activity promoted during the gala evening (through invitations, menus, promotional panels on the location of the event, public acknowledgments, etc …) but also through communication on the internet and a multi media campaign media (press releases and articles in the regional press, national and international, web, television, radio) …
Values and words associated with the Right to Happiness
Productivity, generosity, well being. Fertility, abundance. Lucky, friendly, healthy, right, effective. Innovation, respect, integrity, teamwork, satisfaction, quality, responsibility, sharing, trust
La Ligue pour le Droit au Bonheur:email@example.com
TendanceTV : firstname.lastname@example.org
Les amis du liban : email@example.com
Friends of Lebanon Monaco and The World League for the Right to Happiness would like to thank their generous sponsors through which this event is possible